Elektron Mono LC
Accurate, powerful, reliable and exceptional value for money.
The New Elektron Mono LC is best performing and best value entry level automated cutter on the market.
Made in cut widths less than 2.05 metres (80"), the Elektron Mono LC is made for people who want an industrial strength machine and who dont need to cut wide materials. The Elektron Mono LC shares the same rugged chassis as other machines in the Elektron range.
It features a pen holder, a tangentially steered rotary blade cutter with Cam-lock quick-change tools. With its power, accuracy and reliability, the Elektron Mono LC is the ideal choice for sailmakers.
TheElektronMonoLC rotary blade automated cutter from Aeronaut is a simple, robust and useful source Neurotic depression has no residence highly versatile machine priced to bring precise, accurate computer controlled cutting and https://cholesterolerectiledysfunction.com/sexual-deviation-levitra.html plotting within the reach of every factory or trade.
The Aeronaut Elektron Mono LC uses the latest motion-control technology combined with simple and rugged engineering. The Elektron Mono LC delivers smooth plotting and powerful cutting of industrial and recreational textiles at the same speed and accuracy as machines costing five times the price.
The Elektron Mono LC is unlike any other low-cost automated cutter. For starters, it is an industrial strength machine capable of handling the toughest of work. In fact the Elektron Mono shares the same chassis as all the other machines in the Elektron range and the same chassis can span over 6 metres.
The Elektron Mono LC carries a single steered tool shaft which comes from Aeronaut's top of the line four tool Elektron Quattro. This takes Aeronaut's Cam-lock tooling so you can fit a complete range of tools, from rotary blades to drill punches.
The Elektron Mono LC is designed to span up to 2.05 metres wide to work with the majority of fabric used in general canvas work, shade structures, tension membranes and justcauseit.com sailmaking. For a wider cut-widths, see the Elektron Mono WS, Elektron Quattro or Elektron B2 automated cutters..
- High performance plotting and cutting
- Tangentially steered cutting blade with twin instrument ball races for precise cutting
- Over 10mm tool travel, handles uneven table surfaces
- Low-backlash Cat drive
- Optional vinyl sign cutting tool
- Micro-stepper drive motors
- Low cost consumable pens and blades
- Precision ball slide on pen carriage
- Self centring pen holder ensures quick changes and accuracy with all marker types.
- Runs from Macintosh or Windows PCs
- Low maintenance
- Use with or without vacuum tables
- Optional remote joystick control.
- Cutting widths up to 2.0m (80")
- Cutting lengths up to 15m (50 feet)
- Repeatable high accuracy production
- High Speed Operation
- Improved product quality
- Reduced labour
- Just-in-Time production
- Reduced material waste
- Multiple applications with one machine
- Simple to use